Though you will have to wait until December 10th to watch the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on CBS, I have a little peek at the makeup look and a few behind the scenes photos. The makeup was bombshell gorgeous, of course.
The Angels’ runway makeup featured sultry brown eyes, rosy, bronzed cheeks, and a balmy nude pout. Here is what makeup artist Dick Page used to get the look.
- VS Makeup Tinted Moisturizer
- Primer SPF 15
- VS Makeup Eye Quad in Eye Contact
- VS Makeup Eye Liner in Dark Chocolate
- VS Makeup Volume Lift Mascara
- VS Makeup Mineral Blush Duo in Starlet
- VS Makeup Color Drama Lipstick in Flawless
To finish the runway look and to achieve the look of overall luminous skin, Beach Sexy bronzing and Runway Ready body care products were used for the perfect sun-kissed glow.
All products can be found at Victoria's Secret.