One of my favorite mass hair product lines is Herbal Essences. The Hello Hydration shampoo and conditioner is one of the best shampoo/conditioner combinations I have used, period. When it comes to hair styling products, I try just about anything. So when I heard that Herbal Essences stylers got a makeover and even added some brand new products, I knew I had to check them out.
There are five categories of product with appropriate stylers in each one.
Tousle Me Softly
- Tousling Mousse
- Tousling Spray Gel
- Curl Boosting Mousse
- Curl Scrunching Gel
- Volumizing Hairspray
- Volumizing Mousse
Long Term Relationship
- Touchable Smooth Split End Protector
Set Me Up Stylers
- Medium Hold Hairspray
- Flexible Hold Hairspray
- Max Hold Gel
- Spray Gel
- Non-Aerosol Hairspray
You don't need to know how I use the products, because I have expert styling tips from Herbal Essences celebrity stylist Charles Baker Strahan.
Playful, Soft Waves
- Start by adding a layer of protection between your hair and curling iron by spritzing damp hair with Herbal Essences Set Me Up Heat Protection Spray
- Using the Beachwaver, select Left (L) or Right (R) based on the side of your head you’re curling. Clamp the curling iron near the ends of the hair and press the “GO” button to automatically rotate and curl your hair without having to twist your wrist! Release the “GO” button to stop the rotation, wait about 10 seconds and release the clamp. Slide hair off of the barrel for beautiful waves
- Add Herbal Essences Set Me Up Texturizing Wax to ends for definition and shine
Sexy Side-Swept ‘Do
- Create a deep side part and gather your soft waves at the nape of your neck
- Apply Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Anti-Frizz Crème throughout your hair to smooth down waves and prevent frizz for up to 24 hours
- Twist the bottom section of hair in one direction and then pin to one side of your head to secure your style
- Finish the look by spritzing Herbal Essences Set Me Up Shimmer Spray for extra shine and frizz control
Stylish Side Braid
- Remove the pins from your side-swept ‘do and undo the twisted section of hair
- Run Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Split End Protector through the ends of your hair to smooth strands and prevent breakage
- Separate hair into three sections and pull left over middle, right over middle and repeat. Apply Herbal Essences Herbal Essences Set Me Up Texturizing Wax to shorter strands to help them stay put in your braid
- Secure with an elastic for a fun, stylish braid that looks and feels loose and natural!
I've been putting Charles' tips to use. The first little tutorial for playful, soft waves with the beachwaver is my favorite, and it is so easy. My hair looks just the way I want it by following his tips each and every time.
Each Herbal Essences styler retails for $4.99. Shop for Herbal Essences at your favorite drugstore or mass retailer.
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information. Copyright © 2001 - 2015 Beautiful Makeup Search.
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.
Copyright © 2001 - 2015 Beautiful Makeup Search.