If there is one makeup look that is here to stay, it is the nude makeup look. The neutral look can be worn by anyone and everyone and it will be for years. On the runways this year, the "no makeup makeup look" was a huge trend and getting that look is not as easy as it looks - unless you have the right products. There is a new brand that called Nudestix that has the tagline Go Nude, But Better. It is a really fun line and it is a bit different too; all of the products are nude based and you guessed it - they come in stick form.
Nudestix is a complete line of makeup that all come in stick form. But these sticks are not your average sticks of color. I have been really impressed by them. They are soft, easy to use, easy to blend and wear. There are Nudestix for the face, eyes and lips.
- Concealer Pencil - 8 shades available for a variety of skintones
- Lip/Cheek Pencil - 8 shades available ranging from a very light flesh nude color to a rosy nude pink shade.
- Eye Pencil - 8 shades available in neutral shades. These are liners, shadows and highlighters in one. They offer a beautiful satin finish and blend with ease. They make a subtle smoky eye a cinch.
- Magnetic Eye Color - 8 shades are available in this long-wearing eyeshadow pencil. This one offers more intense nude shades.
- Lash Lengthening Mascara - Black
- Lip/Cheek Pencil - 8 shades available ranging from a very light flesh nude color to a rosy nude pink. I like using this for my lips. It very easy to use to line with on my lips and then fill in. The finish is satin with a bit of a gloss and it feels like a lipstick, not a pencil.
I have Nudestix Lip + Cheek Pencil ($24) in Ripe, which is a nude coral pink shade. Like I said above, I really like how easy this is to use to both line my lips with and then fill them in for a pout full of beautiful soft, nude color. The pencil is surprising because it comes off filled with moisturizing lipcolor that feels much more like lipstick than it does a pencil. The finish is somewhat glossy and I am really liking it and plan on purchasing more shades.
I also have the Nudestix Eye Pencil ($24) in Burnish. This is a golden bronze shade that I am really liking for shading. It blends with ease, but I do wish the pencil were a big thicker for easier application. It is great for lining, but the shades are a bit too light for lining. I am applying it an then blending it with a shader brush fast to get the look I want.