If you are looking for an upscale collection from MAC, look no further than the new Charlotte Olympia collaboration. With limited edition cartons and packaging that exudes class and glamour, I am nothing but impressed.
"Inspired by pin-ups, silver screen sirens and the bygone era of old Hollywood glamour, British luxury shoe and accessory brand Charlotte Olympia collaborates with M∙A∙C on an unapologetically nostalgic collection of retro-glam colour."
The lipsticks in red hues are classics and if you like reds, these are not to be missed. Retro Rouge is gorgeous! I really want to see Starlett Scarlet in person too, because anything that is described as a True Red speaks to me.
I love how the products feature the Charlotte Olympia gold spider web logo.
The packaging on the studio nail lacquer is my favorite though! White nails have been very popular the past few years and this creamy white nail shade is a great one to add to your collection.
The entire MAC Charlotte Olympia collection:
Lipstick - $18
- Leading Lady Red - Deep red (matte)
- Retro Rouge - Deep brown-red (matte)
- Starlett Scarlet - True red (matte)
Lip Mix - $16
- Red - Primary red
- Crimson - Dark blackened red
Pigment - $23
- Overdressed - Fleshy beige with pearl
Pro Longwear Lip Pencil - $21
- Kiss Me Quick - Yellow-red
- He Said, She Said - Brick red
Cream Colour Base - $23
- Golden Age - Metallic antique bronze
- Sepia - Dirty chocolate-brown
Liquid Eye Liner - $22
- Nearly Natural - Deep brown
Studio Nail Lacquer - $13
- Old Fashioned - Deep burgundy red (cream)
- Good Old Days - White (cream)
- To Have or Have Not - Orange red (cream)
- Blot Film - Shine From the Inside! - $17
- Eyelash Curler - $23
- Mirror Compact - $13
- 249 Eye Shader Brush - $33
- 204 Lash Brush - $16
- Makeup Bag - $35