MAC is ending the holidays and kicking off the new year with a beautiful ethereal, neutral collection called Faerie Whispers. MAC Faerie Whispers Collection features gorgeous nudes and pearl products for a subtle glow with a brand new product — Foiled Shadows. I'm loving the collection as a whole (being the neutral girl that I am, is it a surprise?) and obsessed with the Foiled Shadows.
"Live out your fairy tale with charmed hues inspired by the secret, wondrous world of fairies. Skin looks soft and gentle in feathery pinks and pearl-lit nudes. Light up eyes with luminous wet or dry shades of new Foiled Shadows."
MAC Faerie Whispers Collection includes:
Foiled Shadow - $20.00
- In Your Eyes - Soft lilac
- Feminine Wiles - Light pearly pink
- Sweet Illusion - Light color neutral
- Fairy Land - Warm champagne
- Enchanted Forest - Warm rich brown
- Joy Toy - Pink copper
- Faerie Fayre - Mid-tone peach terracotta
- Fly By Twilight - Taupe
Beauty Powder - $22.00
- Pearl Sunshine - Soft peach with pink pearl
Iridescent Pressed Powder - $22.00
- Sparkling Rose - Champagne with pearl
Powder Blush - $22.00
- Cheek Pollen - Warm nude (Satin)
- Spellbinder - Pastel yellow pink (Satin)
Lipstick - $17.00
- Gossamer Wing - Dirty beige with gold pearl (Lustre)
- A Sprinkle of Magic - Dirty orange nude (Frost)
- Midsummer Night - Mid-tone coral nude (Cremesheen)
- Among the Fireflies - Soft mocha (Cremesheen)
Cremesheen Glass - $20.00
- Softly Lit - Sheer pink with pearl
- Calypso Beat - Neutral pink with pearl
- Just Superb - Dirty neutral pink
- Enchanter - Copper brown with pearl
Studio Nail Lacquer - $12.00
- Sweet Potion - Soft beige nude (Cream)
- Spelldazzling - Rose gold with pearl (Frost)
Let's talk about the new product, the Foiled Shadow. This is a really amazing product that I think you really need to experience to appreciate. It's a super lightweight shadow that leaves a luminous glow on the eye. It's really pigmented and you only need a little on your brush for a lot of payoff! It can be used dry (of course) or wet for an even more intense effect. I have Fly By Twilight which is a gorgeous luminous taupe. This is a taupe that definitely looks different in every light and it seems to shift in color with the other shades it's paired with. It can look taupe, gray, silver, brown or lavender. It is my new favorite taupe! I also have Faerie Fayre which is a dark shimmery rose gold that turns terracotta when used wet.
I really like the rest of the products that I have.
You can't go wrong with a sweep of Pearl Sunshine all over or on tops of the cheekbones. I've used this Beauty Powder in the past and I was glad to rediscover my love for it in this collection.
Midsummer Night is a perfect nude lipstick with a coral undertone. It's like a nude lipstick with a bit of oomph to it — perfect for winter.
Caypso Beat is going to be one of my favorite Cremesheen Glass shades, I just know it. It has the perfect amount of pearl glow to it that makes the gloss last. I love the natural, neutral pink shade that is great for all skin tones. It's perfect on it's own for a barely there look or over any lipstick shade to add some pearl to it.