There is something about a fun, bright makeup collection that just calls me sometimes, so when I saw the new MAC Good Luck Trolls collection to coincide with the movie, I was all over it. Featuring stunning and soft Beauty Powder's and shadows that will set your eyes off in a bold blaze as hot as a summer's night, this collection is not to be missed - even if you are usually a neutral makeup fan like me.
Hair we go! The wild-haired dolls bring their rainbow tufts, bejewelled bellies and lucky charms to M·A·C Good Luck Trolls — a crazy-hued collection as silly as the creatures themselves. From Lipglass in Bubble Butt to Eye Shadow in Suns Out, Buns Out and Beauty Powder in Glow Rida…being a troll has never been so glamorous!
The MAC Good Luck Trolls collection includes the following makeup products:
Beauty Powder - $28
- Glow Rida - Iridescent powder matched in Beauty Powder, Beige
- Play It Proper - Pastel soft pink with sparkles
Eyeshadow - $17
- Paradisco - Bright pinky-coral with pearl (Frost)
- Black Tied - Black with silver sparkle (Velvet)
- Silly Vanilly - White with very fine silver glitter (Satin)
- Suns Out, Buns Out - Mustard yellow with pearl (Veluxe Pearl)
- Atlantic Blue - Cobalt blue (Matte)
Pigment - $22
- Chartreuse - Frosted chartreuse green
Glitter - $22
- Fuchsia - Fine fuchsia glitter
- Reflects Transparent Teal - Very fine reflective teal glitter
- Reflects Purple Duo - Very fine reflective violet glitter
Chroma Craze - $25
- Tease and Thank You - Bright cobalt blue
- Good Luck Locks - Bubblegum pink
Lipstick - $18
- Can’t Be Tamed- Sheer lime yellow (Cremesheen)
- Sushi Kiss - Mid-tone coral cream (Satin)
- Dance Off - Pants Off Frosted hot pink (Frost)
- Midnight Troll - Rich blue (Matte)
Lipglass - $17
- Bubble Butt - Magenta with fine pink and blue glitter
- Twerkquoise - Transparent sky blue with fine pink reflect
- Saint Germain - Light cool pink
- Glitter Grunge - Sheer berry with extra fine silver sparkle
Both Beauty Powder's are gorgeous and you cannot go wrong with either one. As usual, they are soft and gorgeous on the skin. If you are not that into brights but really want something from the collection, the Beauty Powder is the way to go. Another option is the Lipstick in Sushi Kiss, which is a real pretty coral that is great for summer and fall and Saint Germain Lipglass, which is a soft, bubblegum pink.
You've got to see the great little video compilation that MAC and DreamWorks Animation have put together.
A press sample of the products featured have been provided for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links have been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.