When it comes to making healthier beauty choices for you and your family, the Environmental Working Group is here to help with its newly launched EWG VERIFIED™ program. With so many beauty products out there, if you want to make a conscious decision about your products, you have a choice. Products with the EWG VERIFIED™ mark will meet EWG’s strictest standards for your health.
What exactly is the EWG VERIFIED™ program?
The EWG VERIFIED™ program is a fully transparent program in which all of the products that bear the EWG VERIFIED™ mark meet EWG’s strictest standards for your health. These products will list each and every ingredient on their label (even the fragrance) and avoid all of EWG’s ingredients of concern. EWG VERIFIED™ products follow good manufacturing practices, which we can all agree is very important.
Just some of the products that include the EWG VERIFIED™ mark include:
- Beautycounter Nourishing Cleansing Balm
- Biossance The Revitalizer
- Celtic Complexion Celtic Complexion Crème
- Cocoon Apothecary Rosey Cheeks Facial Cream
- Cocoon Apothecary Eyewaken Eye Cream
- Just the Goods Vegan Body Butter
- Just the Goods Vegan Perfume Oil
- Makes 3 Organic Lavender Cheek to Cheek Body Balm
- Makes 3 Organic Orange Blossom Soap Bar
- MyChelle Dermaceuticals Refining Sugar Cleanser
- Purely Great Unscented/Citrus Cream Deodorants
- Rejuva Minerals Pur' Lips Moisturizing Lipstick
- Sally B’s B Quenched Facial Oil
- Sally B’s Glossy Lip Gloss
- Silk Therapeutics Eye Revive
- W3LL PEOPLE Bio Brightener Stick
I got to test a lot of these products and can recommend quite a few of them. I have my favorites, of course.
I was really impressed with MyChelle Dermaceuticals Refining Sugar Cleanser. As we transition from the colder weather into warmer weather (finally), a multi-tasking cleanser that gently exfoliates the skin is perfect this time of year. I like that this one uses natural sugar to do the exfoliating and transformed into a creamy, foaming lather. The Refining Sugar Cleanser is gentle enough to be used everyday.
I've also fallen for Beautycounter Nourishing Cleansing Balm in a big way. Enriched with good-for-you ingredients like Raspberry Seed Oil and Cranberry Seed Oil which hydrates along with Vitamin C to brighten, this balm melts into my skin. It comes with a cleansing cloth to help remove every trace of makeup. It is very luxurious.
For my eyes, I have been obsessed with Silk Therapeutics Eye Revive. This eye treatment uses real silk to greatly diminish under eye puffiness. Overtime, it will also help to reduce things like fine lines and dark circles. I like how it works on my puffiness. I can see it go to work after I let it set under my eyes for a few minutes. All I need is a very fine layer of product.
I've partnered with EWG VERIFIED™ to offer up a great giveaway where you can enter to win one of five beauty baskets full of EWG VERIFIED™ products! (Each basket has an estimated value of $540). Enter for a chance to win in the widget below.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of EWG VERIFIED™. The opinions and text are all mine.