Sponsored by P&G Beauty
The Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games have brought us some amazing medal moments. Olay Fresh Effects athlete Jamie Anderson won a gold medal and both COVERGIRL athletes Ashley Wagner and Gracie Gold won bronze. And the Olympic Games are not over yet.
Naturally, as I look at the medals all I think of is "metal" as in gold, silver and bronze -- metallic makeup and beauty products that is. Metallic makeup is always and will always be hot. Here are some of my favorite gold, silver and bronze makeup and beauty products.
- COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pot - Melted Gold
This Shadow Pot offers a high pigment shadow in a silky blendable powder formula that I love to layer and blend
- Venus & Olay Razor - Gold handle & packaging
The 5 blades and built in moisture bars (one is gold) make sure I get a close, smooth shave and no shaving cream is required.
- COVERGIRL Eye Enhancers 3-Kit Shadows - Dazzling Metallics
- COVERGIRL Ink It by Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner - Golden Ink
This super soft, easy to apply, precise liner lasts the day. I like the gold layered over a black liner.
- Clairol Nice 'N Easy - Natural Light Golden Blonde and Natural Dark Golden Blonde
This is my personal hair color and Natural Light Golden Blonde is the best golden blonde hair color I've found. The formula blends in with my hairs own natural tones and highlights so it looks very natural.
- COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss - Golden Opportunity
polish comes with a built in top coat so it lasts for a good week on nails.
- COVERGIRL Lipslicks Smoochies Sizzle Gloss - Firecracker
I really like this sheer gloss and the moisturizing formula that leaves lips kissably soft and shiny.
- COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Glosstini - Sulfur Blaze
- COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pencil - Gold Flame
This cooling pencil offers creamy shdow that dries into a powder with the swipe of a stick. It pulls double duty as it can be used as a liner too.
- COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pots - Charcoal
- COVERGIRL Bombshell Shineshadow by Lashblast - Ice Queen and Platinum Club
I use my fingers to smooth on this creamy shimmery shadow. It's easy to blend and use, plus the innovative formulas lasts all day too.
- COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pencil - Silver Flame
- Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo - Silver Packaging
I swear by this two step system to remove my embarrassing fine facial hair.
- COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss - Show Stopper and Silver Lining
- COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner - Silver Spark
- COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pots - Melted Carmel
- COVERGIRL Bombshell Shineshadow by Lashblast - Copper Fling
- COVERGIRL Smokyshadowblast - Bronze Fire
This stick makes a smoky eye easy in two steps with just one product.
- COVERGIRL Eye Enhancers 1-Kit Shadows - Dawn to Earth
- Clairol Nice 'N Easy - Natural Reddish Blonde
- COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss - Bronze Beauty and Perfect Penny
- COVERGIRL Lipslicks Smoochies Sizzle Gloss - Glow for It
All of the products mentioned can be found at your favorite drugstore or mass retailer.
Disclosure: As part of my collaboration with P&G Beauty to serve as the P&G Olympic Beauty Correspondent, I have received products and been compensated for my time. All opinions are my own.