While sometimes I want to get my self-tan on in a few hours, unless I am extra careful and almost perfect at applying, mistakes happen. Less often are mistakes from gradual tanners, though. Now, I am talking gradual in, building a natural looking self-tan in a few days - not a few weeks. After four days of using the new Gradual Self-Tanners from St. Tropez, I can clearly say that going slow and steady is the answer to a perfectly natural looking faux-tan, with no noticeable mistakes (or self-tanner smell!).
The St. Tropez Everyday Gradual Tanners are made to work like most gradual self-tanners, as you apply them daily, just like a moisturizer. What I especially like more about this line though, is that these self-tanners with the St. Tropez innovative Aromaguard™ fragrance technology that eliminates the tell-tale self tan aroma by a minimum of 70%.
The St. Tropez Everyday line of gradual tanners include:
- Everyday Body - $30.00 Available in Light/Medium or Medium/Dark
- Everyday Face - $25.00 Available in Light/Medium or Medium/Dark
- Everyday Mousse -$30.00 Available in one shade
- Everyday Spray - $35.00 Available in one shade
- Everyday Perfect Legs -$30.00 Available in one shade, but has an instant bronzer in it for an immediate glow