Black eyeliner is one of many staples that everyone needs in their makeup bag. Whether used on the inner rim, to smoke out an eye look, glam it up for the evening or wing it out, a black eyeliner can add a lot of drama to any look with just a quick step. A great black eyeliner is essential to your makeup bag, whether you prefer pencil, liquid or gel, you need at least one (or a few). I have tried hundreds of eyeliners in all of my testing and when I find a great eyeliner, I always pick up a black shade. These are the best black eyeliners I have tried.
1. Benefit Cosmetics BADgal Liner Waterproof - Extra Black
2. CoverGirl Bombshell Intensity Liner - Pitch Black Passion
3. Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner - Stingray
4. L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Smoldering Liner - Black
5. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - Perversion
6. MAC Kohl Power Eye Pencil - Feline
7. MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes - Matte Black
8. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner - Black Ink
9. Clinique Quickliner for Eyes Intense - Intense Black
10. MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information. Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Beautiful Makeup Search.
Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Beautiful Makeup Search.