We all wash our face. Hopefully you are doing it every night before bed too! It is important to wash your face with a facial cleanser, specifically made or balanced for your face. The face is not the same as the body. It needs to be cared for much more gently and harsh detergents or things like fragrance oil that we may use on our body should never be used on the delicate skin of the face. I have tried dozens and dozens different facial cleansers in my years of product testing and I can tell you what you should use to properly wash your face.
Today I want to show you the best of the best of facial cleansers. From the drugstore facial cleansers to my favorite facial cleanser that I personally use everyday to the most lux facial cleanser, these are my top ten favorite facial cleansers.
1. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser - This is one of the most gentle cleansers there is. I think most teens start on this cleanser and some stay with it forever. It can even be used on babies - it is that gentle. It is just mild and soothing to the skin and cleanses away makeup, dirt and oil.
2. Philosophy Purity Made Simple - This is my everyday go-to facial cleanser. The ones step facial cleanser removes even the most stubborn liners and mascara with the smallest pea sized amount and leaves my skin feeling super soft and supple. I buy this in super size and always go back to it.
3. Clinique Liquid Facial Soap - I started with this (or a version of it) when I was in my teen years and it is very mild and great on the skin. It removes oil and makeup and leaves skin feeling very clean without feeling stripped like most other soap type products do. I bring the travel sizes of this with me whenever I travel.
4. Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm - This is a very luxurious cleansing balm that melts away makeup and impurities from the skin as it deeply moisturizes it. It feels almost like a facial when using. It is very lux and smells divine.
5. Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash - Whether you have dry or oily skin, this face wash fives a lot of lather and leaves skin feeling super clean - like deeply clean, yet it is truly gently. I love this after spending a lot of time outdoors.
6. Aveeno Ultra Calming Foaming Cleanser - This gentle foaming cleanser is perfect for very dry and sensitive skin. The foam is great for irritated skin and the ingredients help to soothe it. Whenever I am really dry in the winter or wind or sunburned after the beach, I turn to this.
7. Fresh Soy Face Cleanser - This gel cleanser is a definite fave that I do buy once in a while, especially in the summer when I don't want heavier cleansers. It also is great at removing stubborn liners and mascara and it never feels like it strips the skin of moisture.
8. Philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash - This cleanser takes regular washing to the next step as it is an exfoliating wash. I use this in the shower every two days to keep my skin cells turning over. It is gentle yet effective enough for even sensitive skins and can be used everyday but I do so much to my skin that I choose not to.
9. Clinique Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser - This is another popular cleanser from Clinique that often comes in GWP bags. It is gentle yet really foams up and feels great on skin that may be more on the oily side. My boys really like this one.
10. Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser - This is a great deep cleanser that warms as you use it. It de-clogs the pores and does what you think it does -- gets the gunk out. It is made for more oily skins, but I use it whenever I feel like I need a deep clean which is usually once or twice a month.
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information. Copyright © 2001 - 2015 Beautiful Makeup Search.
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.
Copyright © 2001 - 2015 Beautiful Makeup Search.