Have you ever taken inventory of how many beauty products you have in your shower? Of course I have a lot in there. I have too many hair products including a few shampoos and conditioners, deep treatments, and oils. Of course, there is my favorite cleanser and a few scrubs, plus a few body washes. Some of the items are main stays. These are the items that work, and work well for me because I constantly repurchase and use them over and over. Take a look at the top 10 items that I have in my shower.
4. Philosophy Purity Made Simple One Step Facial Cleanser
5. MAC Volcanic Ash Thermal Mask
6. L'Occitane Angelica Exfoliating Gel (review coming soon)
7. Venus and Olay Razor
8. Philosophy Amazing Grace Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel
9. Dove Go Fresh Restore Body Wash
10. Netted Body Pouf
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information. Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Beautiful Makeup Search.
Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Beautiful Makeup Search.