I am obsessed with the newer type of jumbo lip pencil/lip crayon products that have sprung up onto the beauty market over the last few years. I love that these jumbo lip crayons (I am going to call them lip crayons for the rest of this post) are more of a hybrid lipstick/lipgloss and sometimes have a lip balm feel to them. Many brands have them -- some good, some not so good and some really great! I have tried many of them and have my favorites, of course. I use lip crayons a few times a week, that is how much I like them, and for this weeks top 10 I am going to share my favorites.
Here are my top 10 favorite lip crayons with a few of my favorite shades listed next to each.
1. MAC Patentpolish Lip Pencil - Revved Up, Go for Girlie, Innocent
2. Clinique Chubby Stick Lip Color Balm - Mighty Mimosa, Supreme Sorbet, Curvy Candy
3. COVERGIRL Lipperfection Jumbo Gloss Balm - Ballet Twist, Blush Twist
4. Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color - Naked, Lovechild, Punch Drunk
5. Tarte LipSurgence Lip Tint - Charmed, Sweet
6. Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Lip Color Balm - Curviest Caramel, Heftiest Hibiscus
7. NARS Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil - Happy Days, Hopi, New Lover
8. Revlon ColorBurst Balm Stain - Sweetheart, Honey
9. Hourglass Femme Nude Lip Stylo - Nude No 1, Nude No 2
10. Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Stick - Juicy Peach, Sweet Watermelon
Do you like lip crayons? Check out some of my beauty blogger friends and what their favorite lip crayons are.
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information. Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Beautiful Makeup Search.
Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Beautiful Makeup Search.