I've been trying so many great new products lately and these have made it either into my makeup bag or into my bathroom — they are just that good. When I find such great products, you just know I have to share. These are the top new must have beauty products for fall.
1. Lancôme Drama Liqui-Pencil Longwear Eyeliner - If you love the look of liquid liner but not the fuss, then these pencils are for you. These liners apply so easy (they glide on really smooth), look like liquid and last until you remove them. There are 16 gorgeous shades to choose from. Buy each for $23 at Sephora.
2. SHISEIDO IBUKI Multi Solution Gel - If you're having a skin care emergency, this new unique gel is definitely one to check it. It is formulated for dry skin yet contains salicylic acid to help reduce acne and allows skin to heal with its exclusive PhytoTarget Complex. Any breakout, dryness and pores are reduced overnight. Buy it for $38 at shiseido.com or counters in Macy's, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdales and Lord & Taylor.
3. Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Eye Balm - Every season I seem to fall in love with a new eye cream and this season it is this one. As my skin is starting to become drier with the cooler weather, I needed a thicker eye cream and this eye balm was just the ticket. Not only does it instantly hydrate my entire eye area, this one adds light to the eye area (great for dark circles) and contains ingredients to reduce bags, puffiness which I struggle with along with my fine lines. Buy it for $57 at Nordstrom.
4. IT Cosmetics Brow Power Super Skinny Universal Waterproof Brow Pencils - As a fan of the original Brow Power, I was so excited to see this and was even more excited once I tried it. This brow pencil is like the original — made with skin loving ingredients, mimics and tames brow hairs, stays in place but this one is made with a SUPER skinny tip. When you feather it on, it honestly looks like brow hairs! Plus it comes in seven shades, not just the universal taupe (though that one is available and it IS perfect, if you ask me) so you can find your perfect match. Buy it for $24 at itcosmetics.com, QVC and ULTA.
5. StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer - A retinol is one of the most important weapons of defense we have against aging and using one at night is key. This night moisturizer is one of the best retinols I've used as it has greatly reduced my fine lines really fast. It increases cell turnover with retinol and their patented NIA-114 to visibly enhance skin firmness and elasticity as well as diminishing the look of lines and wrinkles which as I said I've greatly noticed. Buy it for $112 on strivectin.com, Nordstrom, Dillard's and Bloomingdales.
6. Laura Geller The Delectables Eye Shadow Palette - You know I can't resist a beautiful eyeshadow palette and this 14 shadow palette is filled with Laura Geller's weightless Baked shadows. This palette comes in either Delicious Shades Of Nude and Delicious Shades Of Cool (great for a smoky eye) and are super rich in tone because pigments are baked and not pressed. The shadows can be used wet as a liner or to create a longer-lasting effect. I love the mix of light and dark shades; they are SO creamy! Buy it for $45 at laurageller.com and Nordstrom.
7. Lancôme L'Absolu Rouge Définition - This highly-saturated lipcolor with a creamy matte finish leaves lips drenched in the most beautiful, vibrant fall shades. The lipstick is formulated with a custom, pointed bullet tip so you can apply it perfectly to lips. Buy it for $30.50 at lancome-usa.com or your favorite counter in Macy's or Nordstrom.
8. Excipial Rapid Repair Hand Cream - If you hands turn really dry as soon as the weather turns cold (like me), then you will love this concentrated hand cream. I put it on every night and my hands are really loving it. It sinks right into my skin and repairs them better than anything I've ever tried. It's thick yet not greasy. Buy it for $13.99 at CVS/pharmacy.
9. Lumene Time Freeze Instant Lift V-Shaping Serum - I am always looking for things to left my jawline and I haven't been impressed with much until I tried this AND it's available at the drugstore. This serum is made with special extracts and very important Skin Messenger Molecules™ technology that work to decrease the breakdown of skin’s structural network while an anti-gravity peptide compound helps to reshape facial contours. I apply it in a way to decrease puffiness that I found here. Buy it for $29.99 at CVS/pharmacy.
10. Prescriptives Super Line Filler - I'm always looking for instant fixes and that's what this product does for my pesky hard to hide wrinkles and "11" lines. Think of it as spackle for the face, but one that not only instantly works to fill in fines lines and wrinkles, this unique product uses peptides so that is works in the long run too. The binding texture of the filler really works to fill in wrinkles while advanced soft focus optics instantly blur away imperfections, lines and wrinkles so skin is smooth all day. Buy it for $45 at prescriptives.com.