If you are not on board with the nude lipstick trend yet, get ready. Not only do nude lipsticks look great on everyone, this trend is hot for spring and will be even hotter for next fall and winter. The nude lip was all over the fashion week runways for Autumn/Winter 2014 and that is where we look forward to when forecasting trends. That means that more and more makeup brands will be launching even more nude lipsticks in their line- ups.
Nude lipsticks have been around for quite sometime. A nude lip is a great contrast to a smoky eye, and it is a look that I will never get tired of. I have plenty of nude lipsticks in my makeup arsenal. Here are my top ten favorite nude lipsticks.
1. MAC Cosmetics Lipstick - Myth
2. CoverGirl LipPerfection Lipcolor - Creme
4. L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lipcolour - Tender Pink
5. Tom Ford Lip Color - Blush Nude
6. Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
7. YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lip Color - Blond Ingenu
8. CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine - Satisfaction
9. NARS Satin Lipstick - Honolulu Honey
10. Dior Nude Rouge Lipstick - Indiscrete
If you like pink-nudes, then be sure to check out Beauty411 and her list of pink nude beauty finds, and if you want to get on the nude nail trend to go with your nude lips, then check out All Lacquered Up's list of top nude nail polishes.
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information. Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Beautiful Makeup Search.
Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Beautiful Makeup Search.