I've become pretty obsessed with liquid eyeliner recently; it's a really hot makeup item for fall, in fact. Whether you want to wear a thick or thin line, a winged-out eyeliner look or anything in between, a liquid eyeliner will give you the effect you are going for. Urban Decay just launched a fantastic new liquid eyeliner that should not be missed. The new Razor Sharp Water-Resistant Longwear Liquid Eyeliner not only comes in just about every shade you could dream up, with its razor sharp fine tip, but you also have more control in application than ever before.
Urban Decay Razor Sharp Water-Resistant Longwear Liquid Eyeliner is first and foremost a highly pigmented eyeliner in a super fine tip that applies with such precision that you can draw it on thick or thin. I love that I can apply it right at the base of my lashes with ease. It comes in a huge range of shades, from bold creams to fun metallics so you can create any look you are going for. The formula is long-wearing, water-resistant; it does not smudge, dries really quickly so it doesn't smudge and simply looks amazing all day long.
I apply Razor Sharp to my upper lid only in Perversion (the blackest black) and just love the way it looks. I got eyelash extensions over the summer and it just completes the look. To accent, I might use a color over the black on the outer edge or beneath my eye. Dark Force on my lower lid is beautiful, as I wear a lot of browns.
There are 20 shades in all with something for everyone. There are shades for color fans and lots for neutral girls like me. Here is the complete line-up of shades:
- Perversion - blackest black
- Revolver - gunmetal with iridescent sparkle
- Demolition - deep brown
- Snakebite - metallic copper bronze
- Push - navy
- Street - dark green
- Zodiac - smoky black with blue-green shift and sparkle
- Deep End - bright teal shimmer
- Kush - grass green
- Chaos - vibrant cobalt blue
- Retrograde - dark purple with purple micro-sparkle
- Ecstasy - bright purple
- Junkshow - bright pink with sparkle
- Intergalactic - light purple with silver sparkle
- Cuff - metallic silver shimmer with silver micro-sparkle
- Space Cowboy - light champagne with silver sparkle
- Goldrush - gold sparkle
- Fireball - peach with pink shift
- Bump - white
- Dark Force - dark brown with gold sparkle
A press sample of the products featured have been provided for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links have been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.