Urban Decay Vice is back, this year in its third edition. The Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette is a luxe, sophisticated palette that features 20 gorgeous brand-new, exclusive, never-before-seen shades! The palette contains a mix of both beautiful brights and neutrals making it absolutely perfect.
Urban Decay Vice 3 Shades:
- Truth - pale pink-nude matte
- Dragon - bright metallic green shimmer
- Vanity - smoky metallic eggplant/multidimensional micro-glitter
- Alien - pink-peach/golden shift
- Last Sin - champagne shimmer/silver micro-glitter
- Undone - pink-beige/matte-satin/tonal pearl
- Freeze - metallic medium blue/multidimensional micro-glitter
- Lucky - metallic bronze
- Alchemy - deep fuchsia satin
- Angel - light taupe/silver micro-glitter
- Downfall - warm light brown matte
- Heroine - deep navy blue/tonal pearl
- Reign - rich brown satin
- Bondage - deep, smoky burgundy/shimmer
- Defy - smoky taupe satin
- DTF - taupe matte/pearl
- Brokedown - metallic golden brown shimmer/gold micro-glitter
- Bobby Dazzle - metallic white/pale gold micro-glitter
- Sonic - metallic red-copper
- Revolver - soft black satin/iridescent pearl
Each shade contains Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System, the proprietary ingredient blend that makes every UD shade so velvety, rich, blendable and super long-lasting. The Vice 3 Palette also comes with a cool, neon-green metallized double-ended brush, packaged in a thin, sleek case that features a neon-green jeweled “VICE” across the front. It even comes with a matching bag making it perfectly portable and great for storing. I like it as a matching makeup bag too.
There are so many looks that you can create with the Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette; from soft and smokey to bold for night, to fun electric blue or green. I found some really great Urban Decay Vice 3 tutorials. Take a look at my favorites below.