NARS Cosmetics worked with celebrity makeup artist Melanie Inglessis to create the makeup look for Lea Michele at the 2010 Emmy Awards. Many products from NARS’ new Fall Collection were key creating the look.
“My inspiration was the era of the 60’s. I thought of Raquel Welch and Bridget Bardot: the winged eye, the nude lip. The dress is so classic, so we wanted to be adventurous with her eyes– giving a dash of color with the new Palladium Soft Touch Shadow Pencil – and kept the lip nude with Tashkent Pure Matte!”
Lea Michele wore the following products to achieve a playful yet classic look:
- PRO-PRIME Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base & Skin Smoothing Face Prep
- Douceur Blush (NEW for Fall 2010)
- Tzarine Duo Eyeshadow (NEW for Fall 2010)
- Palladium Soft Touch Shadow Pencil (NEW for Fall 2010)
- Tashkent Pure Matte Lipstick (NEW for Fall 2010)