NARS worked with celebrity makeup artist Toby Fleischman to create the look for Mildred Pierce's Emmy-nominated Evan Rachel Wood.
"Evan always brings something edgy to the red carpet and we wanted that to shine through for her first Emmy appearance," said Toby Fleischman for NARS Cosmetics. "This look is ultra-feminine but show-stopping and fun."
Below are the products that Toby used to create Evan's glamorous look:
· PRO-PRIME Skin Smoothing Face Prep
· Sheer Matte Foundation
· Zen Blush
· New Order Highlighting Blush
· Ashes To Ashes Eyeshadow
· Night Rider Eyeshadow
· Madison Ave Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner (NEW for Fall 2011!)
· Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara
· Como Larger Than Life Lip Gloss (NEW for Fall 2011! Exclusively available at Sephora.com)
All products, except where noted, are available at narscosmetics.com.
About the author: A savvy beauty expert, Teri Cosenzi is the creator of beautifulmakeupsearch.com. As a busy Mom to four, she is committed to finding makeup and skincare that simply works and works well. For 12 years, she has brought the latest and greatest in makeup and beauty news, reviews and beauty tips to the web. Teri lives, dreams and blogs beauty!
Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Beautiful Makeup Search. Subscribe to our newsletter!