I cannot believe that 2016 is almost over. Seriously. Where does the time go? I guess the saying is true; time flies when you're having fun. Or maybe it's because I've been so insanely busy this year that the year just flew by! I've been busy with real life and behind the scenes at Beautiful Makeup Search testing a lot of new beauty products. I've certainly discovered a lot of new favorites this year and thought it would be fun to share my faves with you.
1. LORAC Mega PRO Palette 3 - I am LOVING this eyeshadow palette and use it a few times a week (alternating with my other palette pick on the list). Mega PRO 3 has the shades that I love to wear in a long-lasting soft and silky formula that are pigmented. Read my review here.
2. NARS Velvet Glide - This newer lip color from NARS blew me away and I can't get enough. This hybrid lip color feels like a balm, looks like a gloss with the coverage of a lipstick. It's everything. Read more here.
3. Murad Professional Eye Lift Firming Treatment - This firming treatment is a must have for tightening, depuffing and lifting. I use it at least three times a week and I have repurchased it multiple times already. Read my complete review here.
4. IT Cosmetics Skin Care - In case you didn't hear, IT Cosmetics launched in Sephora and the launch included an amazing skin care line. I have been using the Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm, Bye Bye Under Eye Cream, Bye Bye Pores Primer and Bye Bye Lines Serum and I'm obsessed with them all. Read all about them in complete here.
5. Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Cushion Foundation - This long-wearing foundation gives skin flawless, full coverage but looks natural. I am really liking it and have been using it often. See all the photos and read my complete review on this must have here.
6. Urban Decay NAKED Ultimate Basics Palette - Beside the Mega PRO Palette 3, I have been using this beauty on most days. This eyeshadow palette filled with 12 neutral matte shades in my favorite shadow formula (pigmented, blendable, lasts longer than me!) could not get any better. The base shade is even a demi-matte, almost pearl shade that is perfect for highlighting too. Read more and see ten tutorials here.
7. Marc Jacobs Beauty Air Blush Soft Glow Duo - I got excited about blush again this year after trying this beautiful blush palette that illuminates cheek in a soft wash of color. You have to see this one, which you can here.
8. Clarisonic Mia FIT - I have professed my love for the Clarisonic skin cleansing device many times over the years, but this year it was the Mia FIT that got me excited about cleansing my skin again. This one fits right in the palm of my hand and it travels with me. As I travel a lot, I can throw this one right into my tote bag so I'm never without it. I liked it so much that I reviewed it three times this year here, here and here.
9. Tarte Tarteist Glossy Lip Paint - I use these opaque lip paints quite often, especially the nude and peach shades. I love how opaque the colors are and how great they feel when wearing. Read my full review and see my favorite shades here.
10. Murad Rapid Resurfacing Peel - I am a huge proponent of glycolic products and using them every day. Nothing is easier than using a peel pad like these that literally resurface the skin — for the better and give it a glow! See my complete review and why I really like this one here.
What about you? Have you discovered any new favorite beauty products this year? Do tell me in the comments. I'd love to know and possibly discover something new myself.
A press sample of the products featured have been provided for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links have been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.