I don't really follow the "you can't wear white after labor day" rule. I put my whites away seasonally but I tend to follow the weather rather than the calendar. If you do follow this rule, there are ways that you can safely wear whites after Labor Day.
1. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish in Get Mod - I love that we can now get a gel polish at home with no light! Get Mod is a bight creamy white that will takes nails beautifully into fall and beyond. With the newly reformulated top coat, nails are shiny and strong for up to 14 days. Buy the polish and top coat from Target, ULTA, drugstore.com or your favorite drugstore like CVS or Walgreens.
2. L'Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator in Ice - This liquid highlighter beautifully illuminates the skin in just the right places. I love this icy white color for accentuating the brow bone and tops of the cheek bones. Just a tiny dab will do the trick. Buy the highlighter from Walgreens, drugstore.com or Target.
3. ColourPop Super Shock Shadow in Swan - This soft creamy white shadow has a ton of silver glitter and hints of pink in it. It looks great swept on the lid paired with a bold lip for fall. Buy it at colourpop.com.
4. Make Up For Ever Kohl Pencil Matte White 2K - To brighten eyes, line the inner rim of the eyes with this creamy white pencil. It's been a trick of makeup artists for years to open up eyes. Use it on upper and lower rims. Buy it at Sephora.
5. Converse Chuck Taylor Low Top Sneakers - White Converse Sneakers are super trendy and so comfy. Whether you dress them up or down and wear them on the weekend or beyond, these comfy shoes are great in white any time of year. Buy the white Converse at Nordstrom or Macy's.
6. J. Crew Favorite Shirt in White - A classic white shirt works all year round. Whether you wear it with jeans, wide trousers, shorts or a pencil skirt, it is a staple in your wardrobe. I love the fit of this blouse and it's worth every cent. Buy this white shirt at J. Crew.
7. Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder - If a perfect complexion if what you are after, this white powder (trust me on this) is what you need. The powder is actually translucent so it disappears on the skin as you brush it on. It blurs away imperfections as it sets makeup. Buy this finishing powder at tartecosmetics.com or Sephora.
8. Bobbi Brown Brightening Lip Gloss - A glossy lip is always in season, and this stunner is a highly-reflective, sheer lip gloss that is formulated with brightening pearls so lips glow extra bright. It's great on its on or over any shade. I especially like it over deeper shades to brighten them up. Buy this gloss at bobbibrown.com, Sephora, Bloomingdales or Nordstrom.
9. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Polyster Bride - Using a white shadow on the inner corner of the eye or top of the brow bone really opens up the eye and brightens the eye area. This white shade has the right balance of shimmer and glitter to make the eyes sparkle. Buy this shadow from urbandecay.com select Macy's, or Sephora or Nordstrom.
10. Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder - I love secret little powders and this one is a staple in my beauty arsenal. This powder is a unique setting powder that invisibly brightens the skin as it is made with light-reflecting pigments. Buy this powder at Sephora.