press sample, affiliate links
I love using a rose water mist throughout the day. My rose water mist of choice? Garnier Soothing Rose Water Mist that I can easily pick up at my favorite drugstore like CVS/pharmacy, Walgreens or CVS.
Garnier Soothing Rose Water Mist is formulated with rose water and is smells SO good. This mist lightly hydrates; a light spritz leaves skin feeling soothed and refreshed. In the winter, a quick spritz rehydrates my dry skin. In the warmer summer months, a quick mist refreshes my skin.
Although Garnier Soothing Rose Water Mist was tested to be used under or on top of makeup as a priming mist or mid-day pick me up, I have found a few other unique ways to use this Soothing Rose Water Facial Mist.
Here are 5 ways to use Garnier's Soothing Rose Water Mist:
1. Freshen your pillow and linens each night before getting in bed. Spritz Garnier's Soothing Rose Water Mist onto your pillows and sheets to soothe yourself to sleep.
2. Spritz your face with Garnier's Soothing Rose Water Mist after applying makeup as a setting spray.
3. Spray Garnier's Soothing Rose Water Mist on makeup brushes before applying makeup for brighter, more vibrant colors that last longer.
4. Thin out a thick moisturizer by pumping a few spritzes of the Rose Water Mist into your hand and mixing together.
5. Tame hair flyaways with a few spritzes of Garnier's Soothing Rose Water Mist
Garnier recently introduced a travel-friendly size of Soothing Rose Water Mist, and I'm going to look for that to keep in my travel bag. I think it will be perfect mid-flight to spritz over the skin. The travel size sells for about $3.99 and the full-size sells for about $8.99 at your favorite drugstore or mass retailer now.
A press sample of the products featured have been provided for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links have been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.