Post sponsored by Olay. Opinions are 100% my own.
When it comes to anti-aging skin care, there is one thing that I aim to do for my skin, and that is hydrate it. Sure, my skin is on the drier side, and it craves moisture on the outermost layer, but when it comes to skin hydration, I want a hydrating moisturizer to plump up my skin from the inside. I have found that Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream both moisturizes and hydrates my skin without costing me a fortune. I'm not the only one that knows that this hydrating face cream works for me; the Good Housekeeping Institute tested the latest Olay Micro-Sculpting Cream formula against ten prestige creams found in most department stores, and the Olay cream rose to the top.
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is not only an anti-aging cream that I have been using both day and night, but it is a plumping powerhouse that is making a difference in my skin. I know it is hard to tell from my pictures below, but I have noticed significant plumping of my fine lines (they are much less visible).
Olay Micro-Sculpting Cream feels very lightweight on my skin, but it works fast to visibly moisturize and plump skin. I swear that I am noticing my wrinkles less and less — that means less concealer and blurring products. I have noticed that my skin is more firm, especially around my jawline, the tops of my cheeks and around my eyes. As my skin is looking more smooth, firm and basically better overall, I feel more confident when I am wearing little or no makeup.
When the Good Housekeeping Institute did their study, they found that Olay moisturized skin 400% better than a cream nearly 18 times its price (one cream was $440!) and beat all other products tested — now that is impressive. I personally love that I am getting great results, and love that I am saving money by not having to buy more expensive department store skin care that doesn't work as well as Olay.
Just look at some of the ingredients that make Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream work so well.
- Carob Seed Extract: This aids in skin repair and regeneration.
- Niacinamide: This is also known as Vitamin B3, which boosts cell turnover and maintains skin’s moisture barrier.
- Amino-peptide: This is a powerful peptide which helps decrease the appearance of ﬁne lines and wrinkles.
- Panthenol: Also known as Vitamin B5, this ingredient helps to soothe and moisturize the skin.
- Vitamin E: This is a powerful anti-oxidant which protects skin against free radical damage.
- Olivem: This is a derivative of olive oil. It has been modiﬁed to increase the penetration of anti-aging ingredients into the skin’s stratum corneum.
- Glycerin and Hyaluronic Acid: These powerful humectants have great moisturization properties.
The earlier you start using a hydrating moisturizer, the better. It is honestly never too soon or too late to start using Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream — this is not just an anti-aging cream for mature skin. Hydration is one of the most important factors for younger women who are looking for preventative anti-aging measures; without having to pay a premium for Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream, now is the time to head to your favorite drugstore and look for this Olay cream.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Olay. The opinions and text are all mine. #ageless #ad