I am so sick of winter! I am trying to bring spring into my life any way I can, especially on my lips and nails. For my nails, I am reallly enjoying the beautiful new Avant Garden collection from China Glaze. The collection includes 12 new shades that vary between soft hues and vibrant pops of color. Any of them will have your fingers and toes blossoming with spring.
The new shades:
- Budding Romance - moss green
- Sunday Funday - bright blue
- Fancy Pants - indigo with pink and purple shimmer
- Snap My Dragon - bright red with pink shimmer
- Passion for Petals - bright salmon-pink
- Mimosas Before Manis - coral with a light wash of shimmer
- Life is Rosy - blushed mauve
- Pink-ie Promise - iridescent baby pink
- Tart-y for the Party - light lavender creme
- Fade Into Hue - periwinkle creme
- Keep Calm, Paint On - sea foam green
- Dandy Lyin’ Around - shimmery vanilla icing
My favorite shade is Passion for Petals. The bright peachy pink is a perfect shade for my beach getaway tomorrow!
China Glaze Nail Lacquers retails for $7.00 each and are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. The Avant Garden shades will be for sale in March.