I'm constantly buying beauty products at the drugstore. I've mentioned before how my favorite drugstore for beauty is CVS. I'm lucky because I have two CVS/pharmacy stores in my town with a bunch of others nearby. They are building a much larger store with an expanded beauty department, I hear, and I am extremely excited. CVS recently shared with me their top-selling beauty products and I found it interesting enough to share it with you because many of these just so happen to be some of my favorite drugstore beauty products too.
You know if these 10 products are best-sellers out of all the thousands of products that CVS/pharmacy sells nationwide, then they must really be good.
1. Beauty 360 Exfoliating Cotton Rounds - I use these every single day to remove eye makeup and apply toner. I like that they are double-sided and economical. I stock up when I catch them on sale.
2. Essence Of Beauty Massage And Back Brush - I have not tried this, but it certainly looks interesting.
3. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel - I discovered this last summer and will be making the switch back to it now that warm weather is here again. I can totally see why it's a best seller as this gel instantly boosts hydration while not being overly thick. It traps water beneath the skin to plump up fine lines and wrinkle and hold it there all day.
4. TRESemme TRES Two Aerosol Hairspray - I've mentioned this hairspray more than a few times on the site and it really is a great, overall hairspray.
5. La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Melt-In Sunscreen Milk - I have not used this sunscreen, but you can bet that I will be picking it up on my next CVS run. The fact that it has a high SPF and the term 'milk' has me wanting it now.
6. Revlon Ultra HD Matte in Seduction - This already made my list of best matte lip products so I know it's a great choice, but I didn't know that Seduction was such a popular color. I love that CVS tracks this much info!
7. Garnier SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All in 1 Cleanser & Waterproof Makeup Remover - I told you that you needed to try this cleansing water earlier this year and I knew that this was going to quickly turn into a must-have products — it's that good!
8. CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner - Caci swears by this eyeliner and uses it almost everyday. We both can see why it would be a best-seller for sure.
9. Essie Nail Polish - I can totally see why this is a best-seller. I was thrilled when I found out Essie was being sold at CVS/pharmacy some years ago when they expanded their nail offerings. Having a range of Essie shades available in store is so convenient.
10. NYX Make Up Setting Spray - I have not tried this yet, but this is also on my shopping list and I will be picking this up to try next CVS trip too.
Do you use any of these best-selling drugstore beauty products?