Ahh, concealers. I am picky about mine. I use various concealers to cover dark circles, dark spots and imperfections. I also use them to even out my skin tone and to highlight my face. I have a few concealers that I depend on and use different concealers depending on the season. Coming up with a list of my top ten concealers was easy actually, because I do use a lot of them on a regular basis.
I have a a major concealer trick that I swear by. It seems simple, but once you try it, you will thank me for it. Mix your undereye concealer with a dab of eye cream. This not only helps to make your concealer go on more smooth and even, it prevents your concealer from settling into your fine lines around your eyes. Try it and let me know what you think.
Now, onto my favorite concealers.
1. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - This concealer is not just for undereye circles, it is designed to be used anywhere you need a little cover up or even-ing out too. It is very easy to blend and it's buildable to get custom coverage.
2. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye - If you need to hide a multitude of flaws, this long lasting highly pigmented concealer will do the trick. If offers full coverage so even the darkest of circles and age spots are covered with ease.
3. Benefit Fake Up Crease Control Hydrating Concealer - Fake Up instantly hides dark circles as it diffuses those creases (fine lines) for silky smooth, long-lasting coverage.
4. Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener - This creamy peach-tinted iridescent makeup perks up the undereye area making it look lighter, brighter, and over-all fresh. Just a few dabs under the eye does the trick, and it even works well on the inside corners of the eyes.
5. MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Concealer - This HD formula gives medium coverage that is nearly invisible to the eyes. It goes on very evenly and covers everything from blemishes to undereye circles in seconds.
6. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - A blendable, all-over concealer that provides full coverage, this creates a beautiful natural, matte finish that lasts up to 15 hours.
7. YSL Touche Éclat - This magic wand simply illuminates light and radiance, just where I need it. This is not just a concealer; it is a highlighting pen for the face. It can banish all signs of fatigue as it lights up the eyes and areas of the face with a few simple swipes of the built in brush.
8. MAC Studio Finish Concealer - This very lightweight concealer offers very opaque coverage for the most hard to cover areas.It is water resistant, yet blendable.
9. COVERGIRL and Olay Simply Ageless Concealer - Mixed with a serum, this concealer stay suspended over skin, so like my trick above, this one never settles into fines lines and stays put under eyes.
10. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer - This yellow based concealer covers dark circles better than any other concealer I have tried. I blend it out with a brush so it looks very natural and makes circles disappear.
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information. Copyright © 2001 - 2015 Beautiful Makeup Search.
Copyright © 2001 - 2015 Beautiful Makeup Search.