I've been doing a lot of beauty shopping lately. Who am I kidding? I am always beauty shopping! Well, I have been doing a lot of my beauty shopping in the drugstore. I have been shopping the beauty aisles of my local CVS and Walgreens and discovered some serious beauty product must haves for spring. I've discovered everything from deodorant to a new type of lipstick and everything in between. Take a look at what I found new for spring below.
1. L'Oréal Paris Extraordinaire by Colour Riche Lip Color is a really fun and unique lipcolor in a fully pigmented cream gloss formula that offers pigment plus shine. It is super smooth and shiny on the lips and lasts for hours. This new lip color comes in 16 new shades just in time for spring.
2. Garnier Ultra-Lift Transformer Anti-Age Skin Corrector - The unique auto-adjusting micro-pigments in this skin perfecting primer instantly release and adjust to any skin tone making skin flawless, smooth and radiant. It immediately luminizes and evens skin tone making skin look flawless as it keeps it hydrated all day. Over time, the formula works to reduce wrinkles and restore firmness.
3. St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub - When wanting to uncover a new fresh look for spring, a scrub is a great place to start. This new super fresh mask from St. Ives that gently polishes away unwanted imperfections and evens skin tone does a great job and and does it fast. Look for the "Exfoliation Meter" on the tube to see what type of scrubbing action you'll get.
4. Secret Paris Romantic Rose Deodorant - The new destinations collection from Secret was created with scents to transport you to whatever adventure awaits you and keep you smelling fresh up to 48 hours. My pick is this fabulous fresh floral scent reminiscent of Paris in spring in the Invisible Solid form that goes on and stays dry.
5. Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips - These may not be so new, but the packaging is new for spring and when spring cleaning, I can't think of something that needs a good clean out more than your pores. These Deep Cleansing Pore Strips work like a magnet by instantly locking onto and removing deep-down dirt that can cause blackheads so you get the deepest clean.
6. Dove Crème Mousse Body Wash - These great smelling body washes feature a rich, whipped formula that creates a luxurious lather that can double as a great shave cream. So, not only do the new Crème Mousse body washes replenish skin with nutrients lost during shaving for a soft, smooth feel, but it also allows you to enjoy the convenience of having a cleanser and shaving cream in one. As I'm still scrubbing away the dull skin from winter, I'm starting anew with the Gentle Exfoliating wash this spring.
7. COVERGIRL truMAGIC Skin Perfector - This skin perfecting balm will have you looking your very best this spring. truMAGIC is applied after makeup to soften, finish and perfect the look of your makeup. It fills in fine lines, wrinkles and pores as it gives an overall airbrushed-like look, while making skin feel velvety smooth. Think of it as an after primer of makeup setting type of product. It is a must have!
See also: How to Get Beautiful Skin in 5 Steps.
8. Mederma PM Intensive Overnight Scar Cream - You are going to be out and about more and more now that spring is here and it is time to concentrate on getting rid of those acne scars or scrs or dark spots from things such as cuts, burns or even surgery. This cream is clinically shown to reduce the appearance of scars while workin ghard overnight, when the skin is at rest and able to heal its best - while you sleep. This can be used on both new and old scars, as soon as the scab has fallen off.
9. L'Oréal Paris Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner - This ultra smooth, ultra long-wearing liner is silky smooth. It glides onto eyes making it super simple to line them as tight as or as bold as you want to accent any look you desire this spring. This liner has a super smooth finish to it and it is great for both the upper and lower lash line as well as the waterline.
10. AVEENO Daily Moisturizing Lotion - I've been using the AVEENO Daily Moisturizing Lotion everyday as part of a little daily challenge and I am loving how well this rich daily lotion is soothing and smoothing my dry skin. With five vital nutrients that are found in healthy skin already, proteins, anti-oxidants, enzymes, vitamins and lips, skin is naturally hydrated all day long.
Have you made any new drugstore beauty discoveries lately?
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information. Copyright © 2001 - 2015 Beautiful Makeup Search.
Copyright © 2001 - 2015 Beautiful Makeup Search.