If you are like me, you change your nail color almost as much as you change your (not your underwear because you better be changing that everyday) lipstick. I change my lipstick color every few days and I also change my nail color every few days as well. I keep a steady stream of lipstick and nail colors in rotation throughout each season. Each season is different; fall, winter and then spring and summer. The exception is probably spring and summer as they sort of run together as I cannot wait for the summer season to begin. This is when I start wearing the pastels and brighter colors along with my favorite teal, almost interchangeably. And that's what my favorites are because I really am all over the place with Spring and Summer nail polish colors and this year is no different. Picking my top 10 favorite nail polish colors for spring and summer was not easy either, but here are my favorites.
1. Zoya Rocha Professional Lacquer
2. CHANEL Tutti Frutti Nail Colour
3. essie Naughty Nautical Nail Color
4. COVERGIRL Pink Lady Glosstinis
5. CND Vinylux Grapefruit Sparkle
6. L'Oréal Paris Pink Attitude Nail Color
7. essie The Girls Are Out Nail Color
8. Bobbi Brown Roza Nail Polish
9. Zoya Harper Professional Lacquer
10. L'Oréal Paris Peach Negligé Nail Color
Notice I did not just stick to new shades for 2014 as I have some nail color favorites from years past that I still wear over and over. What are your spring and summer nail color faves?
Check out the favorites from some of my blogger friends.