I previewed the Urban Decay Glinda Palette last week and now I have this wonderful beauty in hand and couldnt wait to show you.
The Glinda Palette comes boxed in a really nice box and includes a Get the Look card. There are six shadows housed in Urban Decay's "Create Your Own Palette" tin, with space for a 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Rockstar. The set also includes Super-Saturated High Gloss Color in Glinda, a light sheer nude.
The palette includes the following eyeshadows:
- Tornado - Vibrant shimmer
- Aura - Iridescent white with blue shift and iridescent white with red shift
- Magic - Pinkish purple with golden shimmer
- Illusion - Pale peach satin
- Oz - Gold with gold glitter and silver with silver glitter
- South - Warm pale gray shimmer with silver micro-glitter
Out of both the "Oz The Great and Powerful" palettes, Glinda is my favorite. The look it creates is so soft and pretty, yet unexpected with a lot of pink. It is like the look I used to create when I was about 25 years younger; frosty pinks, taupe, purples and blues. I love it!
My eyes wearing the Glinda colors as instructed on the "Get the Look" card.