Urban Decay is back with another Vice Palette and Vice4 is an incredible sequel. I've been waiting for this one as I always love the Vice palettes. Filled with 20 gorgeous shades of the brands great eyeshadow shades, this years entry is probably my favorite as the shades range from neutral to bright in satin, matte and metallic finishes.
Vice4 was inspired by Urban Decay's vintage shade name Oil Slick. They took all of the darkly gorgeous, dimensional hues of an oil slick and wove it into a palette and filled it up with shades in rich, deep jewel tones.
Of course, the shadows themselves are incredible. Each shadow is made with Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System, the proprietary ingredient blend that makes every UD shade so velvety, rich, blendable and super long-lasting. If you haven't used an UD shadow, you really don't know what you are missing — they are some of my favorites.
The Vice4 Palette comes complete with a full size palette mirror, double-sided brush for applying and blending and a coordinated bag to protect the palette or re-use as a makeup bag. The bag is like a bonus in itself.
The Vice4 Palette contains the following shades:
- Bones - oyster satin with pearl
- Grip - taupe matte with iridescent micro-glitter
- Deadbeat - black satin with iridescent micro-glitter
- Beat Down - deep metallic violet with blue micro-glitter
- Pandemonium - metallic plum with iridescent micro-glitter
- Framed - light neutral matte satin
- Fast-Ball - metallic peachy pink with pink micro-glitter
- 1985 - metallic fuchsia with fuchsia micro-glitter
- Underhand - burgundy-brown satin
- Harlot - metallic lavender
- Discreet - soft dusty mauve matte
- Grasshopper - metallic emerald with green micro-glitter
- C-Note - frosted green with micro-glitter
- Arctic - bright teal with tonal sparkle
- Robbery - deep metallic brown gunmetal
- Bitter - reddish brown matte
- Flame - bright orange with gold micro-glitter
- Low - brown matte with iridescent micro-glitter
- Crowbar - black with golden metallic pearl and micro-glitter
- Delete - deep chestnut brown matte-satin
There are so many looks that you can create with the Urban Decay Vice4 Palette — from soft and smoky to bright for day or night. I found some really great Urban Decay Vice4 tutorials. Here are some of my favorites.