If you have a few, take a look at what we have been talking about here lately.
- If you like to be a bronzed babe by way of makeup, you need to see the new Bronze Everyday collection from MAC.
- We are loving a few new lip glosses lately, be sure to see the reviews for Benefit Ultra-Shines, BECCA Glossy Lip Tint, and FLIRT! Luv-a-licious Lip Lacquers.
- If sculpting is your thing, look at these three ways to a more fabulous and defined face.
- If pastels are your thing, which they should be this spring, check out the new MAC Quite Cute Collection.
- New spring makeup perfect for teens.
- Atopalm is a new name in sensitive skin care, especially those suffering from rosacea.
- One of my contributors, Cherie, loves this mask from Erno Laslzo. Have you seen it yet?
- Perfect the look of your eyes are by freezing - well, temporarily, at least.
- An affordable alternative to Kinerase, by Kinerase, will amaze you.
Bath & Body Care
- If you like self-tanning but like to go about it in a gradual way, look at how these Gradual Self Tanners from St. Tropez worked for me.
- Have you seen the new, easy to find packaging of True Blue Spa from Bath & Body Works?
- If you want a full-on fast and beautiful faux-tan, check out the large Faux Tan from Bare Escentuals.
- Cut down on your blow dry time with this hair lotion from Blow.
- A new oil treatment that will make you love your hair - from a new brand to boot.
- If you have thick, coarse or frizz prone hair, you need to see the new affordable, at-home Keratin alternative.
- Craving sexy, beachy waves like Kate Hudson and Jennifer Garner? Check out these pro-tips from Edward Tricomi.
- Have you seen the latest fragrance from Kimora Lee Simmons.
- The latest from FLIRT! is simply Luv-a-licious.
Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a whiter and brighter smile courtesy of Crest 3D White. Today is the last day to enter! Head on over to the giveaway post, leave a comment telling me why you need and whiter and brighter smile to be entered to win.