The new Benefit Cosmetics color collection, with packaging inspired by the Art Deco design of the Golden Gate Bridge, includes a new product for the brand, a Longwear Powder Shadow. A powder eyeshadow that comes in beautiful colors in a fabulous long-wearing formula? Yes, please!
These Longwear Powder Shadows are super silky soft and are highly pigmented so the colors are true. They apply with ease, blend to perfection and last all day. There are 12 shades in total with three finishes: matte, satin and sheen.
- Milk It! - Pearly White
- Call My Buff - Pale Shell
- Pinky Swear - Soft Matte Pink
- It's Complicated - Golden Peach
- Thanks a Latte - Golden Brown
- Pause for Applause - Soft Lilac
- Nude Swings - Soft Rose Gold
- Blingo! - Brilliant Silver
- Raincheck? - Smoky Amethyst
- Gilt-y Pleasure - Golden Sand
- Kiss Me, I'm Tipsy - Spiced Brown
- Quick, Look Busy - Matte Espresso
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information. Copyright © 2001 - 2015 Beautiful Makeup Search.
Copyright © 2001 - 2015 Beautiful Makeup Search.