press sample, affiliate links
I am not sure what it is, but brands are launching lip products faster than I am blinking my eyes lately. I am not complaining, especially when the lippies are as good as the new Le Metallique Metallic Lip Lacquers from Lancôme. This new creamy lipgloss leaves lips with the most beautifully high-watt metallic shine with full-color coverage. To say I am obsessed with a few of the new shades would be an understatement.
Just one look at these glosses may have you thinking, Lancôme, really? They are definitely after a different demographic with these, I think — a younger one. And at just $22 each, they are definitely rethinking things all around. Make no mistake, Le Metallique Metallic Lip Lacquers will work for you, no matter your age.
Le Metallique Metallic Lip Lacquers will give you unbelievable, metallic lip color in a single sweep of the full-flocked wand. The coverage is not totally opaque, but more medium-to-full coverage without having to layer on a ton of product. The gloss is creamy and thick but not sticky. The gloss is long-lasting, too, which is great, especially for the consistency and array of bold shades in the lineup.
The line-up includes 13 shades, from the most gorgeous your-lips-but-better pinky-nude to a shocking blue.
- Polished Rose - Metallic pink gold
- Lavender Patina - Metallic light lilac
- Orange Ore - Metallic tangerine
- Magnetic Mauve - Metallic dusty rose
- Rouge Magma - Metallic ruby red
- Meteoric Violet - Metallic wild orchid
- Purple Onyx - Metallic blackberry
- Curve Casting - Metallic burnt red/orange
- Mirrored Nude - Metallic pink champagne
- Crystalized Cobalt - Metallic cobalt blue
- Brushed Gold - Metallic pure gold
- Iron Nude - Metallic bronze nude
- Molten Magenta - Metallic wine
Not much of a shocker, I am really into the nude shades, and I cannot get enough of Magnetic Mauve, Mirrored Nude, Iron Nude and Polished Rose.
A press sample of the products featured have been provided for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links have been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.