NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer is one of my favorite products. I think it launched last year around this time, and I am on my second tube already. It is just one of those holy grail products that covers my skin and makes it look radiant - just as intended. Well, NARS has a new product that goes right along with it, the Radiant Creamy Concealer. I bet I'll be on my second or maybe even third tube of this one next year at this time too.
This concealer is not just for undereye circles, it is designed to be used anywhere you need a little cover up or evening out too. It is very easy to blend and it's buildable to get custom coverage. Just a dab of the sponge-tipped wand under my eyes and a little blending is all I need for my dark circles. On age spots, I dab and blend and dab and blend, until get the exact coverage I need there.
My favorite thing about this concealer is that it is - like the name implies - very creamy. This means it never cakes or creases or settles into my lines and wrinkles around my eyes.
Another way that I like to use the Radiant Creamy Concealer is to apply it on the tops of my cheekbones as a creamy, no shimmer highlighter. The color that I am using is Vanilla, which is just a tad lighter than my foundation, with a little pink undertone to it. It just makes my cheeks look radiant and pop.
Radiant Creamy Concealer comes in ten shades:
- CHANTILLY: True ivory shade for fairest complexions
- VANILLA: Tiny cast of pink for the fair complexion
- HONEY: Warm peach tone for light to medium complexion
- CUSTARD: Yellow tone for light to medium complexion
- GINGER: Golden undertone for medium complexion
- BISCUIT: Medium dark natural balance of pink and yellow undertones
- CARAMEL: Medium dark yellow and golden undertones
- AMANDE: Medium dark with golden olive undertones
- CAFÉ: Dark shade with warm red undertones
- CACAO: Dark shade with deep gold-brown undertones
NARS Lead Stylist Jenny Smith has a how to video where she demonstrates how to perfect your complexion using new Radiant Creamy Concealer and my other new NARS fave, the Light Reflecting Setting Powder (she uses the Loose Powder).