I bought this beautiful palette, Stila In the Light Palette ($39), late in the summer, and I don't think there has been a day since where I haven't used at least one of the shades. In fact, all of the shades in this eye shadow palette are very natural and wearable, with even subtle smoky eyes a cinch, especially with the enclosed instructional look booklet.
This beauty contains 10 natural shades and a limited-edition Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner. The shades:
- Bare (matte ivory)
- Kitten (shimmering nude pink)
- Bliss (matte nude)
- Sunset (copper shimmer)
- Sandstone (matte neutral brown)
- Champagne (pale gold shimmer)
- Gilded Gold (bronze with gold shimmer)
- Luster (deep gray with gold shimmer)
- Night Sky (slate blue with silver shimmer)
- Ebony (matte black)
I have already hit pan with Kitten, Bare and Luster. I have been using all three together, for a natural smoky and shimmery eye - perfect for day. I use Luster not only in my crease, but I also use it as an eyeliner. I dampen my favorite Bobbi Brown Eye Definer Brush, dip it in, apply, and get the most beautiful brown line. It looks more brown than gray, as it is described, especially wet. Another favorite combination is Kitten and Night Sky. They blend very well together for a gray/blue smoky look. I like using Night Sky with that look too.
Have you seen the MAC Holiday 2011 shadows yet? There are some beauties in there that I can't wait to try.
SIMILAR BEAUTIFUL MAKEUP SEARCH POSTS:
- Smashbox In Bloom Eye Shadow Palette
- Bronzed & Beautiful with Stila
- A Neutral Eye Shadow Kit for Naturally Flawless Eyes
- Barbie Loves Stila
- Shimmer Strips
POPULAR BEAUTIFUL MAKEUP SEARCH POSTS: