As the year comes to an end, I like to again, re-evaluate things here on Beautiful Makeup Search. I take into account what you, my loyal readers, are reading on the site. Every month I check my most popular posts, and I have noticed that many of them has stayed constant through a good part of the year. I do have a few very popular posts that are still amongst the most read from years past. I will list those at the end of this post, but want to concentrate just on this year now.
Out of 579 posts that I wrote this year, these are the 12 most popular posts on Beautiful Makeup Search from 2012.
- Best Bronzers: 15 Drugstore Bronzers.
- L’Oréal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Makeup.
- M·A·C Marilyn Monroe Collection and Photographs.
- Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter.
- L’Oréal Paris Colour Caresse Lip Colour.
- Brow Solutions from Anastasia Beverly Hills.
- L’Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream.
- bareMinerals READY Foundation: My Holy Grail?
- COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation.
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks Review & Photos.
- Spring 2012: L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics.
One thing I noticed and that I have taken note of (BIG TIME), is that you like reading about the great drugstore beauty finds and buys out there. That tells me a lot. It is like you asked for it and I am listening. I will definitely be including more drugstore beauty products into the blog from now on. I have noticed how much better and better that mass brands have become, and you want to hear more about them. I can't wait to discover more in 2013.
Here are the five most popular posts on Beautiful Makeup Search since I started keeping track about seven years ago. Going that far back doesn't really matter though, as the earliest one is from 2007 and most are from 2009 with one from 2010.
About the author: A savvy beauty expert, Teri Cosenzi is the creator of beautifulmakeupsearch.com. As a busy Mom to four, she is committed to finding makeup and skincare that simply works and works well. For 12 years, she has brought the latest and greatest in makeup and beauty news, reviews and beauty tips to the web. Teri lives, dreams and blogs beauty!
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.
Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Beautiful Makeup Search. Subscribe to our newsletter!