It may not say summer on the calendar just yet, but the weather sure feels like it. Can you believe we just had our first heat wave in Massachusetts? It's crazy. Anyway, I am all about summer and summer beauty, of course. Summertime calls for a different kind of beauty routine and a lot of different products. Here is my list of Top 10 beauty products for summer and the specific products that I am using now.
1. Sunscreen - L’Oréal Paris Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen SPF 50+ Lotion
2. Self-Tanner - Beautisol Self-Tanning Mousse
3. Primer - NARS Light Optimizing Primer
4. Tinted Moisturizer - Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream
5. Bronzer - Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons Bronzing Powder
6. Long Wearing Eyeliner - Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil
7. Waterproof Mascara - Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius
8. Brighter Lipstick - MAC Flamingo Lipstick
9. Waterproof Deodorant - Secret Clinical Strength Waterproof Deodorant
10. Summer Scented Body Wash - Dial Coconut Water Ultra Fresh Hydration Body Wash
Be sure to see what some of my blogger friends have on their top 10 products for summer lists. All you have to do is click on the blog names below and be taken directly to their list.
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information. Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Beautiful Makeup Search.
Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Beautiful Makeup Search.