With the end of the year near, I like to reflect upon the best of the best beauty products that I covered over the year. I discovered so many great new things! From new makeup, skin care, bath and body items and hair care items, it is definitely hard to narrow down the list. To make it easier, I'm going to start with my favorite drugstore beauty products of 2015.
In no particular order, here are my top 10 drugstore beauty faves of 2015.
2. TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Ultra-brushable Hairspray - This drugstore hairspray is my new daily favorite. I left my $12.99 can for this one in the dust!
4. Simple Skincare Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes - These wipes changed the way I remove makeup for the better. Simple Skincare Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes Review
5. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel-Cream for Eyes - This eye gel really plumps up my eye area and drenches it in moisture.
6. Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion Sheer Hydration - I love this lighter version daily moisturizing lotion and use it during the warmer weather months almost exclusively. Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion Sheer Hydration Review
7. COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation - This tops the list of my drugstore favorite foundations and I'm not sure anything could top this one; it's that good. COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation Review
10. L'Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator Blush & Highlight - I use the Golden Illuminator daily. L'Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator Blush & Highlight Review