One of my favorite tinted moisturizers is now available in a new cream, or as Laura says, "crème" form. What's not to love? The formula is similar, but even easier to apply and much easier for travel. Meet Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Crème Compact.
The lightweight crème formula is super easy to blend on with a sponge or even fingers. I even like using my favorite makeup brush to apply. The finish is super soft, subtly dewy and makes skin look very natural, yet almost flawless. With an SPF 20 and a hint of color, this portable compact is perfect for travel and touch ups on the go.
There are twelve shades to choose from.
- Porcelain - for very fair skin tones
- Blush - for fair skin with pink undertones
- Nude - Light beige for fair to light skin tones
- Sand - for light to medium skin tones
- Bisque - for light neutral complexions with balance of yellow and pink undertones
- Fawn - for medium skin with pink tones
- Almond - for light medium skin tones
- Tawny - medium skin tone with neutral undertones
- Caramel - for light tanned & olive complexions with yellow undertones
- Tan - medium to dark skin tones
- Walnut - for rich, deep skin tones
- Mocha - for deep complexions with a balance of yellow and red undertones
Right now, I am using the color Fawn to blend nicely with my self-tan. It is a medium shade with pink undertones. It looks darker in the compact than it is. Remember, it may look like a foundation, but it is still a tinted moisturizer. The color is more like a wash of color, so it is lighter when going on, and more forgiving than the liquid formula.
About the author: A savvy beauty expert, Teri Cosenzi is the creator of beautifulmakeupsearch.com. As a busy Mom to four, she is committed to finding makeup and skincare that simply works and works well. For 12 years, she has brought the latest and greatest in makeup and beauty news, reviews and beauty tips to the web. Teri lives, dreams and blogs beauty!
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.
Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Beautiful Makeup Search. Subscribe to our newsletter!