The neutral lipstick trend aka the nude lipstick trend is not going anywhere soon. I've talked about the top nude lipsticks, the nude lipsticks that are perfect for every day and the best drugstore nude lipstick and lipgloss. But neutral lipstick encompasses a broader range of shades to include a deeper nude, almost brown lip color. And the new neutral lip comes in a variety of finishes, not just the natural or cream finishes we have seen over the past few years. This year's neutral lip colors are offered in a range of cream, gloss, matte and the must-have metallic finishes. Here are the top 10 neutral lip colors to have on your radar this year.
5. MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick - C104 Praline Beige (cream finish)
6. GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper - Sunbaked Sedona (glossy finish)
7. Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Lipstick - Nude Kate (cream finish)
8. Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick - Bombshell (matte finish)
9. Smashbox Be Legendary Liquid Lip - Petal Metal (metallic finish)
A press sample of the products featured have been provided for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links have been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.