Beginning today and going for the next 21 days is ULTA Beauty's grand 21 Days of Beauty event. What does that mean? Well that means, for each of the next 21 days, there will be a lot going on at ULTA Beauty and you won't want to miss any of it.
Each day during the 21 Days of Beauty, ULTA Beauty will have a new Beauty Steal and a Beauty Focus. The Beauty Steal's are daily deals with some items priced 50% off. Woo hoo! And these are not just you average beauty products. These are already beauty best-sellers and they are not to be missed. Beauty Focus Days will be in-store and include things like demonstrations, customized makeup lesson, experts beauty tips and even on-on-one consultations and appointments -- all from your favorite cosmetic and skin care brands. Brands participating include Smashbox, Stila, Philosophy, bareMinerals, Tarte, Benefit and more. The ULTA Beauty website has a handy chart listing all of the in-store events here.
Mark your calendars! I have listed each Beauty Steal along with the dates that they will be on sale, all below. If I have reviewed the product in the past, I've linked it up, so be sure to click on those for more information to help your shopping decisions.
Day 1 - September 8
- bareMinerals Foundation
This satiny smooth primer glides over skin to perfect it while helping foundation adhere to skin better. It helps keeps makeup in place longer too.
- Urban Decay Stardust Sparkling
Lip Gloss $9
When you want some sparkle on your lips, this is a great gloss to try.
Day 2 - September 9
- Clarisonic Single Brush Heads BUY 3 GET 1 FREE
Clarisonic owners know that the brush head needs to be replaced at least every three months. This deal makes it a no-brainer to stock up now.
- ULTA Cosmetic Kit $5.99 (online only)
Day 3 - September 10
- StriVectin Youthful Skin Trio Kit $14.50
This kit contains powerhouse anti-aging product from one of my favorite skin care brand StiVectin. The eye concentrate is one that I turn to often as it does a number on my crows feet.
- Mally Beauty Face Defender with Sponge $25 (online only)
I haven’t used powder since trying this. It simply sets your makeup while making skin look softer, airbrushed even.
Day 4 - September 11
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance $10
A tiny dab of this lightweight primer spreads over eyelids quick and easily as it sets shadow and keeps it in place all day.
Day 5 - September 12
- Stila Smudge Stick Eye Liner - Buy 1 Get 1 Free
I love this super smooth and easy to apply eye liner. No matter what you shade you choose, it makes for the perfect smoky eye, each and every time.
- Real Techniques Brushes 25% off (online only)
Day 6 - September 13
- Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara $10
This super black mascara is infused with special fibers to plump up lashes as it lengthens to the max.
Day 7 - September 14
- Butter London Nail Lacquer $10
The brand makes some of my favorite polishes in a beautiful array of colors. I'll be stocking up on a few fall shades.
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths $10
My favorite cleanser in a cleansing cloth? Yes please! These clothes remove every last trace of makeup and leaves skin clean and feeling fresh. This one will have me making a trip to the ULTA Beauty store (and it is not close to me) AND ordering online. I want as many as I can get.
Day 8 - September 15
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! $10
I have used this mascara on and off for years. It does everything I want a mascara to do -- lengthens, defines and gives a ton of volume to boot.
- Pure Minerals CC Cream $20
Day 9 - September 16
- LORAC Lips with Benefits $9
The TANtilzer glosses were some of my faves this summer. Mixing antioxidants with a super glossy formula equals a big win in my book.
- Boots Skincare Kits 25% off (online only)
Day 10 - September 17
- Napoleon Perdis Devine Goddess Lipsticks & Luminous Lip Veils 50% off
- Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Peel & Reveal 50% off (online only)
I can't wait to try this peel. I really like the brands serious skin care products, and this anti-aging resurfacer sounds like a winner.
Day 11 - September 18
- Philosophy 3-in-1 Shampoo Shower Gel & Bubble Bath Buy 1 Get 1 50% off
I don't even know how to express my love for my favorite shower gel. I am just taken with the super rich foam and lather I get when washing, and the scents (which there are too many to mention) are divine.
Day 12 - September 19
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless Face Primer $15
I have yet to try this, but I can't wait to and plan to review it soon. I am a fan of the shadow primer, so I am expecting great things.
- Bliss Skincare Bundle $41.00 (online only)
Day 13 - September 20
- Urban Decay Vintage Grindhouse Double Barrel Sharpener $5
This is a no-brainer. Everyone needs a sharpener for all their pencils and crayons and this one has a barrel for both.
- Lipstick Queen Medieval & Sinner in Bare Nude Lipstick $32 (online only)
Day 14 - September 21
- bareMinerals Blush/All Over Face Color $10
- Benefit The Sexy Steal $18
Steal the spotlight with two sexy shadows and a perfect for everyone pink gloss.
Day 15 - September 22
- Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten & Brush $20
This powder, that does feel creamy as it is brushed on, gives an overall balanced finish to the face. If you only need light coverage, this is a great one to try.
- Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener $10
This is a creamy peach-tinted iridescent makeup that is applied under the eyes with its built in brush. It really perks up the undereye area making it look lighter, brighter, and over-all fresh.
Day 16 - September 23
- Strivectin-TL Tightening Neck Cream $69
I've just applied this to my neck and have high hopes. StrVectin knows their anti-aging beauty and my neck needs help. I'll be reviewing this one soon.
- Juice Beauty Beauty Peels $29 (online only
Day 17 - September 24
- CK One Color Mascara $10
- LORAC Behind the Scenes Eye Primer $10.50 (online only)
Day 18 - September 25
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel $11
This clear brow gel is a must to keep brows beautifully in place.
Day 19 - September 26
- CARGO Vintage Escape Fall Eye Shadows Palette $20
This must-have fall palette contains 12 beautiful fall shades. The shadows are super silky soft, yet stay in place. Mix and match the shades for an endless amount of looks. You can easily go bold, natural or daring.
- Hempz Scrubs & Gels 40% off (online only)
Day 20 - September 27
- Stila Stay All Day HD Beauty Balm $20
This balm makes skin look overall better. My skin looks brighter, wrinkles and lines are diffused, and I really like the anti-aging properties that the formula contains. It looks better than your average tinted moisturizer with it's light feel, and offers a very light coverage.
Day 21 - September 28
- Philosophy Lip Shines Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Take your pick of yummy flavors and keep lips hydrated and super smooth. I keep a few different flavors in my night stand and rub over lips right before bed every night.
- Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil $25
An natural wonder, this oil does miracles to skin. It absorbs in an instant and leaves skin immediately bright and more awake looking, which gives and overall more youthful look. Over time, wrinkles and lines are diminished. I use it on my hands and my sun spots are fading.
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information. Copyright © 2001 - 2015 Beautiful Makeup Search.
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.
Copyright © 2001 - 2015 Beautiful Makeup Search.