I am the first to admit that I have been a beauty snob most of my life. I discovered department store beauty while still in high school and my taste went up from there. I am so glad that I have opened my mind to drugstore products in the last few years. I can now say that some of my favorite beauty products are in fact, from mass brands that are sold in drugstores, and most under the $10.00 mark. By now you should be able to tell that I have a serious love for COVERGIRL and L'Oreal Paris, but I am also using a few other great drugstore beauty products too.
Here are my top 10 beauty buys under $10.00.
1. COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss - $5.49
4. COVERGIRL Clump Crusher by Lashblast Mascara - $6.99
See also: 10 Top Skin Treats Under $10.
7. Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Stick - $8.49
8. Gillette Venus & Olay Razor - $8.99
9. COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation - $9.99
10. L'Oreal Paris Colour Caresse Wet Shine Stain - $9.99
As I was making the list, I quickly realized that I am no longer such a beauty snob. I have so many favorite beauty products that cost under $10.00 that I think I could have filled this list with 100 items!
Check out what great beauty buys my beauty friends have on their lists:
Shop the Beauty Buys